Raise Your Game
Raise Your Game is a project that increases participation in sport by young people aged 10-16 years with social and emotional needs. Funded through Comic Relief, the young people targeted are intensified at risk of substance and alcohol misuse or criminality.
The Raise Your Game project supports the following sessions at Bransbury Park, Somerstown Hub, Fratton and Southsea.
• Tennis for 10-16 years old
• Wreck Football for 10-16 years old
• Chess Club for 10-16 years old
• Priory Football for 12-16 years old
• Hub Football for 10-16 years old
Please contact Tim Lord-Hopkins, Project Worker at email@example.com for further information on this project or on 023 9272 8899.